Do you enjoy making DIY projects?
Since most of us are staying at home due to the pandemic, it means more time to discover new crafts and create fresh ideas.
DIYs should be good for your home and for your well-being. They have to at least allow us to indulge ourselves through practical activity which is good for the brain.
However, a few of these DIY projects are purely stupid and useless. Continue reading and see for yourself all these 48 illogical and crazy “DiWHYs” that you would never think really exist!
1. Groovy lava lamp idea
2. “I’m at home all day, but Casper would rather cuddle the creepy cardboard man I made.”
3. “This is the United States’ secret torture method on suspected terrorists.”
4. Movie theater chair ski set
5. A bird face corona-mask made from an old CRT monitor?
“The Venetian plague doctor x hockey goalie crossover we never knew we needed.”
“Seriously, the vision it took to see the mask beforehand and cut the pieces to intersect perfectly along curved angles is mind blowing.”
6. The board game that rocks
“So you can smack your siblings with one of the rocks when you go bankrupt.”
7. There’s only one reason to ask “why” with this one.
9. It’s a rare kitten-heel-nosed seagull!
10. Legit Crocs
11. No hairbrush? No problemo!
“Looks like she’s wearing a heel. Great, another thing to go right through my skull.”
12. X-Bong 420
13. Boom-boxing bicycle
14. Commercial grade lawnmower
15. Human molar tooth ring???
16. Levi’s ipper mask
17. Bootie bird nest
18. Toilet seat mirrors
19. Got Jeep envy?
“Sometimes, I wish I had one of these mounted on the back of my car, hidden inside a fake spoiler or something, and then I could blast people behind me who don’t turn their brights off or tailgate me.”
20. “Didn’t understand what was going on at first.”
21. “Bidet on a budget”
22. “Real wrenches not fake.”
“So is Jesus a nut or a tool?”
23. Badass urban cowboy sandals
24. “I don’t know if this is a German thing but why?”
25. “Porcelain with handpainted ants”
“All fun and games until you get used to it and real ants start a pool party in your cup of tea.”
“I could own these and use them for years and they would still make me jump every time I got to the bottom of my cereal.”
26. “Meanwhile in Russia…”
“To the Bath-mobile!”
27. Enema bag necklace
“It’s like an artistic illustration of passing kidney stones. It shouldn’t be made.”
28. The perfect corner coffee table trolley
“I like to refer to it as the ankle penetrator 2000.”
29. Fan-powered mixer
“Like straight up “Nope” and get out.”
30. This is just cheating
“Creative solution to a sh**ty problem.”
31. “I’ve been slowly re-decorating during this mess and in my search for inspiration I stumbled across this monstrosity.”
“Someone likes to get White-Girl-Wasted and is damn proud of it!!!!”
“They are covering the holes punched in the drywall.”
32. Cinderblock cup holder
“Until you’re in a collision and that thing goes flying toward you…”
“Yeah. Get into a rollover and your seat belt will hold you in place while that brick repeatedly pounds your face to a pulp.”
33. “A custom barn fan turned coffee table.”
“And there’s some doorknob somewhere that’ll pay it.”
34. “I have no words to describe it.”
“The word you looking for is Envy. That thing is an awesome solo camper for a small car to tug.”
35. “The head just fits perfectly.”
“She’s stunning. Reminds me of the tree nymph in Hercules!”
“Nothing confusing about it, mate.”
36. Chicken foot kickstand
“It’s a Baba-Yaga-cycle”
“Fun fact: In Colonial America kids would use chicken feet as toys. You know those grabby-claw toys? Same thing. If you cut the foot off you can fish around and find the tendon that controls the toes. Give it a yank (no pun intended) and grabby-grabby.”
37. “Burn it. Burn it now before the curse takes hold!”
“Actual nightmares incoming.”
“I’d like to meet the person who thought this was a good idea.”
38. All it needs is a futon and beer cup holder.
“Bigger wheels make it easier to roll over stuff.”
“Plus you won’t get that one weird wheel that just does its own thing.”
39. Nothing says you’re excited like a forest chandelier.
“This is the first post I’ve seen on here in a long time where I was legitimately convinced I was missing something. Nope, literally a piece of wood on the ceiling…”