We all love our pets. They’re the animals that stick with us during all the big moments of our lives. They comfort us when we’re sad and always ready to celebrate when we’re happy. Basically, animals are the best gift the world could have given us.
Have you ever wondered how long we’ve had pets? Archeological evidence shows that humans have been domesticating dogs for as long as 32,000 years. Cats came much later, around 12,000 years ago.
One of the things that make pets so special is they each have their own dynamic personality. Some people claim animals are all the same but if you have pets, you know that’s not true. Some pets are friendly, some are shy, and some are playful. That diversity is one of the great things about being a pet owner.
The other thing you know if you have pets is they’re weird. Yes, we love them and they’re adorable. But they’re also really weird. They do things we can’t explain, which sometimes drive us crazy. That makes us love them even more. How else could humans and animals been together for 32,000 years?
1. He found a loophole
3. Is that comfortable?
4. He just wants a drink, okay?
5. What the heck are you doing?
6. When you’re not sure if your human is drowning
7. Don’t just stand there — help me
8. He knows a cool party trick
9. You okay there, buddy?
10. Yes, he’s asleep
11. What the heck is happening?
12. *cue evil laugh*
13. The tension is too much to bear
14. He’s been cuter
15. Talk about a crick in the neck
16. Can you get out?
17. It’s the latest yoga craze
18. It’s the same thing, basically
19. Could you knock?
20. Good thing he’s got his shower cap on
21. Whatever floats your boat
22. A Broadway star in the making
23. So rude
25. I SAID, tuck me in
26. We all wish we could experience love like this
27. When you have a few too many drinks
28. Roasting the toes
29. This is probably how cats sit, right?
30. I’m trying to read here
31. Who’s been teaching this dog?